Fire Bowl Kit
This rugged concrete fire bowl will beautifully light up your patio, deck, yard, beach or campsite.
The flame emerges from a mound of smooth black stones in the bowl. Underneath, a lamp oil container with a fiberglas wick provides the fuel.
Bowls are solid concrete, outside dimensions are approx. 10-1/2" diameter and 3-1/2" high. (Since they're handmade one-at-a-time, actual dimensions will vary somewhat.)
• Concrete bowl
• Screw-top, tin-coated steel can (to hold lamp oil)
• Sand (holds lamp oil can in place in the bowl)
• Smooth black stones
• Two fiberglas wicks
• Fitted plastic rain cover
The fire bowl is designed to use clean-burning lamp oil (which is not included, due to USPS shipping restrictions) but is widely available at hardware and home improvement stores and camping retailers. To refill oil container, just unscrew the top. A full container of oil will usually burn up to 4 hours.
Replacement wicks are also readily available on Amazon, at hardware stores and home improvement centers.
These fire bowls are heavy to ship (approx. 20 lbs.) but for a limited time we're waiving any additional or overweight shipping costs.
1. The steel stand and bucket shown in photos are not included.
2. Even though gift wrapping is shown as an option above, sorry but it is not available for this item.
Fire Bowls make great gifts, even for yourself!