Airstream Stove Top Cover, Globetrotter & Classic, Cook Top, Range With Glass Lid
Do you own a newer Airstream Globetrotter or Classic with a glass covered stove lid?
If so, you'll love this Cook Top & Range Top Cover.
"Our new Globetrotter's glass lid was shattered in the first week. This cover is beautiful!"
Give your Airstream's decor a big boost while expanding your galley counter top and food prep space!
Newer Globetrotters and Classics feature a premium 3-burner cook top with a glass lid, which, although beautiful is subject to scratches and breakage.
And, a replacement glass lid may cost over $500.00.
These gorgeous hardwood cook top covers have been specifically designed to protect the glass and give you an additional 440 sq. in. of counter top and food prep space.
Four small feet rest on the surrounding countertop, lifting the cover above the glass and never touching it. Soft anti-skid pads on the feet reduce sliding.
(The knob placement on your cook top may vary somewhat from the model shown in the photo.)
Choose from three styles:
• Premium Black Walnut; We'll handcraft your one-of-a-kind cook top cover using solid domestic, sustainably harvested black walnut from the Midwestern US, which is just gorgeous when finished with our mineral oil and beeswax combo finish. Two narrow strips of light maple provide striking contrast.
• Mixed Hardwoods; Your unique stove top cover will include a stunning combination chosen from ash, cherry, maple, ambrosia maple, beech, walnut, dark roasted oak and other domestic and exotic hardwoods.
• Walnut & Maple Stripes; Featuring a beautiful combination of graduated light and dark stripes providing great contrast
Overall size is 24.5" wide x 22.5" deep x 2.5" high, top is 0.68" to 0.75" thick.
Since variations in color and grain are part of the natural beauty of wood, your cover will be truly one-of-a-kind. Knots, spaltings (unusual wood coloration) and swirls may be present and just add to the handcrafted appeal. Every cover is unique, and will vary from the photos, but your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Covers are finished with a hand-rubbed, food-safe mineral oil and beeswax mixture. Just wipe off with soapy water, rinse and dry. Do not place in a dishwasher. Care instructions are included.
You'll love how this gorgeous stove top cover adds to your Airstream Globetrotter's or Classic's decor.
Handcrafted and built-to-order, lead time is currently 3 to 4 weeks. We hope you agree it will be worth the wait.
You also may be interested in:
• Personalizing (laser engraving) yours with text or a logo
• Requesting other specific wood species
Please contact us to discuss and we'll be happy to provide you with a free, no-obligation quote.