Airstream Cooktop Cover, Globetrotter & Classic, Range With Glass Lid, Stove Top
Newer Classics and Globetrotters feature cooktops with glass lids. Beautiful, but easily damaged.
Stop worrying about breaking or scratching the glass—this hardwood Airstream Cooktop Cover has been specifically designed to prevent damage.
Get immediate peace of mind with our signature Cooktop Cover, which will also dramatically increase your countertop and food prep space by a MASSIVE 3 SQUARE FEET. As you know, every bit of additional space is precious.
Plus, this bespoke cover will jump-start your Classic's or Globetrotter's decor!
"Our new Globetrotter's glass lid was shattered in the first week. This cover is beautiful!"
Unfortunately, a replacement glass lid may cost hundreds of dollars.
Four wood feet rest on the surrounding countertop, lifting the cover above the glass and never touching it. Soft anti-skid pads on the feet reduce sliding.
Choose from three styles:
• Premium Black Walnut; We'll handcraft your one-of-a-kind cooktop cover using solid domestic, sustainably harvested black walnut.
• Mixed Hardwoods; Your unique stove top cover will include a stunning combination chosen from ash, beech, cherry, maple, ambrosia maple, beech, walnut, dark roasted oak and other domestic and exotic hardwoods.
• Walnut & Maple Stripes; Featuring a beautiful combination of graduated light and dark stripes providing great contrast.
Overall size is 24.5" wide x 22.5" deep x 2.5" high, top is 0.68" to 0.75" thick.
Since variations in color and grain are part of the natural beauty of wood, your cover will be truly one-of-a-kind (and will vary from the photos). Although I work hard to limit imperfections, knots, cracks and nicks may be present and are simply part of the wood's character..
Covers are finished with a hand-rubbed, food-safe mineral oil and beeswax mixture. Just wipe off with soapy water, rinse and dry. Do not place in a dishwasher. Care instructions are included.
You'll love how this gorgeous cooktop cover adds to your Airstream Globetrotter's or Classic's decor. Makes a memorable gift for your favorite Airstreamer!
Artisian-crafted in Michigan and built-to-order, lead time is currently 3 to 4 weeks. We hope you agree it will be worth the wait.
You also may be interested in:
• Personalizing (laser engraving) yours with text or a logo
• Requesting other specific wood species
Please contact us to discuss and we'll be happy to provide you with a free, no-obligation quote.