Airstream Cooktop Cover, Flying Cloud, International, Pottery Barn, Stove Top, Glass Lid, Range Top
The table is set. The veggies are all washed. Outside, the burgers and hot dogs are sizzling on the grill. Now, if you only had more space to put the meal together.
EXPAND your food prep area. PROTECT your cooktop. ENHANCE your decor.
DO ALL THREE with our artisian-crafted Cooktop Cover.
Ever wish you had more food prep space? Most of us Airstreamers would answer a resounding "yes." With this cooktop cover, you'll immediately ADD 3 SQUARE FEET of prep space.
If you own a Flying Cloud, International or Pottery Barn model with a glass cooktop lid, this bespoke cover is designed just for you.
The glass lids are gorgeous, but unfortunately, easily scratched and subject to breakage. And may cost hundreds of dollars to replace.
Four small wooden feet lift the cover to span the glass, never touching it, cover simply rests on the counter top. Soft anti-skid pads on feet reduce sliding.
Please check your cooktop's size—it should measure 21-1/2" wide and 21-1/2" deep overall, measured from back of the stainless trim to front of control knobs.
Covers measure approximately 24.5″ wide x 19″ deep x 2" high.
Your unique artisian-made cover will feature striking select hardwoods.
Choose from three styles:
• Black Walnut, a premium dark hardwood valued by woodworkers for its color and grain. Made-to-order, lead time is 3 to 4 weeks.
• Mixed Hardwoods, created using a beautiful combination we'll choose from woods including ash, beech, cherry, ambrosia maple, white hard maple, roasted oak, walnut and others. (Get this style fast—one is in stock for quick shipping!)
• Walnut & Maple Stripes—This cover with alternating, graduated strips of dark walnut and light maple is a knockout! Made-to-order, lead time is 2 to 3 weeks.
Since variations in color and grain are part of the natural beauty of wood, your cover will be truly one-of-a-kind (and will vary from the photos). Although I work hard to limit imperfections, knots, cracks and nicks may be present and are simply part of the wood's character.
Covers are finished with a hand-rubbed, food-safe mineral oil and beeswax mixture. Just wipe off with soapy water, rinse and dry. Do not place in a dishwasher. Care instructions are included.
You'll love how this gorgeous stove top cover adds to your Airstream decor.
You also may be interested in:
• Personalizing (laser engraving) yours with text or a logo
• Requesting other specific wood species
Please contact us to discuss and we'll be happy to provide you with a free, no-obligation quote.