Airstream Pottery Barn Cooktop Cover, Stove Top, Glass Lid, Range Top
Your gorgeous Pottery Barn dinette table is beautifully set. The fresh veggies are all washed. The fish and burgers are on the grill.
Now, if you only had more space to put the meal together.
EXPAND your food prep space. PROTECT your glass range lid. ENHANCE your decor.
Do all three with our artisian-crafted Airstream Pottery Barn Cooktop Cover:
EXPAND—ADD OVER 3 SQUARE FEET of food prep area. (You know that every bit of additional galley space is precious.)
PROTECT THE GLASS LID on your range, which is beautiful, but it's easily scratched or broken. Not well-suited for food prep. This cover provides you with immediate peace of mind.
ENHANCE YOUR DECOR with this distinctive piece of Airstream gear.
Pottery Barn model owners are raving about this bespoke cover—
"Our glass lid was shattered in the first week! This cover is even more beautiful in person."
Just imagine how this cover will simplify your life and add to the enjoyment of your Airstream!
Four small wooden feet lift the cover to span the glass, never touching it, cover simply rests on the counter top. Soft anti-skid pads on feet reduce sliding.
Please check your cooktop's size—it should measure 21.5" wide and 21.5" deep overall (measured from back of the stainless trim to front of control knobs). Our hardwood cover has been specifically designed to fit these ranges, and covers measure approximately 24.5″ wide x 19″ deep x 2" high.
Your unique handcrafted cover will be created by meticulously joining striking, premium hardwoods.
Choose from three styles:
1. Solid Walnut, a premium dark hardwood whose color will complement the cover (that came with your Airstream) for the farmhouse-style galley sink. Made-to-order, lead time is 2 to 3 weeks.
2. Mixed Hardwoods, created using a beautiful combination of several woods, selected from ash, butternut, cherry, hickory, maple, ambrosia maple, white hard maple, roasted oak, walnut and others. (Get this style fast—one is in stock for quick shipping!)
3. Walnut & Maple Stripes—This cover with graduated strips of dark walnut and light maple is a knockout! (Get this style fast—one is in stock for quick shipping!)
Since variations in color and grain are part of the natural beauty of wood, your cover will be truly one-of-a-kind and vary from the photos. Knots, cracks and swirls may be present and just add to the handcrafted appeal.
Finished with a hand-rubbed, FDA-approved food-safe mineral oil and beeswax mixture (see video). Just clean with soapy water, rinse and dry. Do not place in a dishwasher. Care instructions are included.
We ship via UPS Ground, and we'll send the tracking no. to you as soon as it's available.
You also may be interested in:
• Personalizing (laser engraving) your cover with text or a logo
• Requesting different wood species
Please contact us to discuss and we'll be happy to provide you with a free, no-obligation quote.